It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Methodist Laurel Heights Church

On Wednesday evening March 13th I attended the Methodist Church as usual for their Wednesday night dinner. All of the usual people were there including the minions who are stalking and harassing. Last year I had assumed that Jim car one of the pastors there was cooperating with the investigation I was really wrong found out that he's actually cooperating with dirty City officials and the Castro Brothers.
The coffee was poisoned I found out the hard way when I became very ill after leaving the church I had shortness of breath can elevated blood pressure and palpitations it was difficult to move it was all so difficult to take pictures and document events around me and that's exactly what they were hoping for when they poisoned the coffee I was drinking.
The nurse who works at this church her name is Yvonne she has been helping dirty City with social security police officers agents I have been informed that she gives them prescription meds which then they use face cigarettes with and to add to my coffee and my food. Now of course mind you I'm not the only one being poisoned and the prescription meds that she is giving them is being used on many other people as well. She's nice enough to inform them of the side effects and how much they need to pause.. she is informed them that some of the prescription meds that she is giving them will cause my joints to hurt what cause migraine headaches will cause heart failure.
I'm more than one occasion Paul the head pastor of this church has partaken in having a homeless people come in and have Angry Outburst in the middle of the church swearing and yelling in front of the children were attending the dinner. He knew exactly what was happening and apparently he found it to be comical. I was told that Paul is a primate whether or not that's true I don't know. Another thing I do know about Paul is on several occasions they decided they were going to give me a special plate of food that contained poison. Paul is being fake nice and overdoing it trying to get me in the kitchen to take that plate of food. Does anybody else find it concerning that a man of God thinks it's alright to help dirty politicians and foreign agents to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her life fighting to be with her children does it seem like this monster is walking within the word of God? I assure you he is no he is a demon.
Gave who is in charge of catering the Wednesday night dinner is involved as well he is guilty of collusion. And one particular day at Muhammad was acting stupid like a child as he always does told Dave that he needed his food to go because they were planning a big scene in the dining room. They play games let's are too simple for even children to partake in. David said oh Muhammad please grow up. Dave knows exactly whether or not we participates I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment