It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Scary homeless man not what it seems

I was walking through the Garden Inn Hilton  Losoya and Houston . As I walked past the garbage bins there was a man in them he look like he was putting on clothes  as if he was dressing himself for a part .  That's what it appeared to be . As I was walking through he caught up with me came up behind me and grabbed me  he had a hold of my rucksack and I thought he was coming  call me to the ground he was screaming at me what the hell are you doing there's a pandemic .  He kept asking me what are you doing and wouldn't let go . Finally when he let go  I took his picture and once again he had an angry outbursts and lunged at me .  Started screaming and yelling what are you doing taking my picture . Most people don't care  this man is not homeless and he was upset that I was getting pictures of people play and I wonder if one of these plates belong to him . He walked across the street where there were three people standing there drinking their coffee  to appear to be just starting their day . He was yelling and screaming that some crazy lady was taking his picture  I quickly walked the other way . Gavin calls it the gift of fear but sometimes it just feels like cardiac tamponade 




















No comments:

Post a Comment