It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Angry minion

This minion showed up San Antonio library he is injured it looks like he was poisoned in have a stroke or possibly he's recovering from a car accident being hit by a car that is . This is the favorite technique of the CIA and NSA and dirty police officers to get rid of witnesses to get rid of minions . I've seen this over and over again dozens and dozens of people who decided to help dirty police officers  and then those police officers decided they had to be eliminated  and they were hit by automobiles. You see these criminals listen to  kids are going to clean their record and they will be special and have a special place in the New World Order your special place is coffin. Isn't it strange how dirty police officers don't want Witnesses laying around that could put them in prison for the rest of their lives .  This particular minion  I was told that he needed to cooperate or he would be arrested for obstruction of justice and put in jail on the spot . While he was in the library stalking and harassing me so that I could take pictures of him he was very angry he continued to pick up his phone and look at it and then slam it down . Allow me to explain what was happening he's waiting for the message  from the FBI telling him he can leave  and he can't leave until I get the picture .  I've seen this over and over again .  The Al-Anon Community is the last time I saw this  several of them have been talked to by the FBI and told exactly how much trouble they were in and how many years in prison they were going to get  I also saw it at several different McDonald's  one young man was protest  saying he didn't tell us what we did wrong he  just told us we had to come in here and sit and I'm going to leave because I don't think that I did anything wrong . The woman is sitting with him said we will stay here until he says we can leave  she had sense .  And here's a note to all of you stalking and harassing is against the law and you will go to prison 



No comments:

Post a Comment