It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Eating minions

This is another game of my enemies they find fools like this one tell them to come into Starbucks and eat after I've announced that I have no food and I'm hungry . The dirty City officials and the extremely stupid criminal cops seem to think that this will cause an emotional breakdown  an emotional crisis .  No you're easily play and I know exactly what to do and say to make you commit another crime that's how stupid you are . The more I know we are eating a sandwich in front of me received a message instructing him to do so  and he's dumb enough to think that he'll get away with crime thinking he's not doing anything wrong yeah you are doing something wrong  it's called pollution  it's called you being a traitor to our nation and 


No comments:

Post a Comment