It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

Minions at haven for hope

Some of them are agents  but most of them are minions these are the people that have been instructed to stalk and harassment around the city of San Antonio for many years and every time they have a new resident of the shelter  they are pulled in and asked to participate . In these pictures you will see a woman that has a scarf  on her head wrapped around her head . She approached me and threatened to do me bodily harm if I was taping her .  Scotch tape duct tape masking tape I don't have any kind of tape I don't know what she's talking about and I certainly don't appreciate people getting in my personal space and threatening to do me bodily harm concerning tape 















No comments:

Post a Comment