It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Constitution is gone

This strange old lady kept following me around when we leave me alone and she couldn't stop running your mouth either do I . Is she told me that because of the Patriot Act there is no more Constitution and I shouldn't argue about the Constitution she should shut her mouth and get away from me because I'm going to argue the Constitution and we still do have the Constitution . I wonder what country she's from what damn Planet she from to come into our country and argue that we don't have a constitution you're a very sick woman stay the hell away from me 



No comments:

Post a Comment