It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

The branch apartment complex

 Return to the scene of one of many crimes  because via is free . I decided I was going to take lots of pictures this is an extreme  crime that I experienced here . I was too exhausted to keep moving I laid down on the sidewalk here  I've been awake for 3 days and I was being hunted like an animal  by all teams dirty cops dirty fireman foreign agents .  They keep me awake as long as they can hoping that I'll have a nervous breakdown or that I will literally die from exhaustion .  A woman from the Middle East approached me said that she went to help me she gave me a sandwich said her friend made it . Because it had been so many days since I had eaten anything I ate the sandwich she sent me to the  common area in the middle of the apartment complex and there was a picnic table in there and some mailboxes . That sandwich nearly killed me . I couldn't breathe I couldn't keep my eyes open I couldn't stand up  it was a horrific experience . A mailman  flash agent came into the area after I had been there for several hours I asked him what time it was  it was 3 p.m.  . I wasn't able to get myself up and get going at that time and I'm pretty sure he was just checking to see if there was a dead body .  When I Revisited on Sunday March 22nd I saw that my friend Sarah was there and she shared with me that this is the place that she's been staying with friends for years . I find it awful coincidental that I received a sandwich  that nearly killed me and my friend Sarah who I stayed at the GI Forum with  lives here .  I think that's a significant coincidence .  I have many stories about Sarah and they should be on this blog unless they were deleted . Sarah has helped me out quite a few times .  And it goes both ways because when I stayed at the GI Forum I was helping her out to . When I was at the San Antonio College library and I was staying nearby spending all of my days on the computers there I had gone several days without food Sarah showed up in the nick of time and got me food . She was staying here at the branch at the awful long ride from the branch all the way to the San Antonio College Library  somebody contacted her and told her to go .  Whoever that person was informed Sarah that there is some sort of link between  me and President Putin . And of course there is  but Sarah made me feel like a bad guy when she read my email and she saw putin in my email  he made assumptions that were inaccurate .
 The woman from the Middle East who gave me the sandwich Maddie she said her name was Maddie. Later someone says that her full name is Madeline. She told me that she had just lost her job she used to be in sales mattresses I think I don't remember. She was going down to Subway to apply for a job and she instructed me to do the same. I never did do that because I don't have my social security card and birth certificate well I didn't have it at the time and I've only had it for a couple of weeks now. I'm well aware that people are not supposed to hire you if you don't have and identification and a social security card some people won't hire you if you don't have a birth certificate. She felt confident that I would get the job at Subway. I got a feeling Subway is not completing their I-9 forms correctly or legally. She was directing me to the subway that is on Babcock I believe I'm pretty sure it's Babcock. And because this particular Subway is involved in the New World Order and maybe run by Foreign agents there's no reason to believe that all the Subways are crooked and fraudulent.
As you can imagine Maddie I'm not very happy with this is a creditor who is praying on somebody that was weak. She's a sociopathic killer to say the least to put it mildly














No comments:

Post a Comment