It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

August 16th and 18th 2017

I went to FBI headquarters on both of these days as well on the 18th I talked to a person who said he was an agent. He told me that the FBI does not pull people to safety when their lives are in danger that's what an idiot he is. They were leaving me out here so that I could be attacked tortured and they can pull out foreign Agents from across the country. So that they can watch the crimes of NSA agents and CIA agents who are sociopaths and cold-blooded killers. Yesterday that agent that I had talked to in August of 2017 was also stalking and harassing me equally as fat as the other. Useless

No comments:

Post a Comment