It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sergeant Jones internal affairs sapd

 In the blog you will see that I put a news article about Sergeant Jones who works at internal affairs. He now considers himself a whistleblower because two police officers should be fired for having sex on the job. Now I agree these officers should absolutely be fired and they should never work in law enforcement again but Sergeant Jones isn't going to be the one to do it because he is a criminal and a sociopath. You're going to be a whistleblower I've got your whistleblower and I'm going to raise you 6 years worth of whistleblowing including the crimes that you committed against me.
I was trying to do a follow-up with internal affairs because I had filed several complaints about several police officers including Chief McManus. When I called Internal Affairs I got Sergeant Jones on the phone who is nasty snotty he was taunting me he was patronizing and condescending. They had not done an investigation into any of the complaints that I had filed and they had no intention of doing so and he announced that. He then said to me you've been and Behavioral Health haven't you? I told him that I was unlawfully put in Behavioral Health many times by Chief McManus. Sergeant Jones been informed me that because I had been to behavioral health I was no longer allowed to file Internal Affairs complaints against any officers again for the rest of my life. He was nasty about it. As you can imagine I was upset and ended the phone call. I called back because I didn't get an answer about the follow-ups the entire reason I was calling in the first place was because investigating agents were watching and listening to these follow-up calls. I called up and he answered the phone in a snotty nasty manner yes Miss Nehring. Then he told me he would not give me any information whether or not investigations were being done about any of the complaints that I had filed over the many many years that I've been out here. Sergeant Jones also likes following innocent homeless mothers all over the city of San Antonio he is a sociopath to his core

No comments:

Post a Comment