It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Art Latino psycho that attacked for dirty cops

 Isn't he cute flipping me off as if I've ever done anything to him know you're the dirty criminal you're the one trying to play games with my head this is the one that was put in a motel room by Moscow Heather and then I was informed it was for his own safety so they could Gaslight me into believing that these people were in some sort of danger a prosecution or of being physically harmed because they had come at me attacking me stalking and harassing and various other stupid stuff. This is also the one that tried to get me into a motel room July 4th and 6 because that's what he was instructed to do by Moscow Heather. He was stupid enough to believe that he could possibly get me into an intimate situation he really thought that I would succumb to that disgust

No comments:

Post a Comment