It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

The Burns

The burns is lit up like a Christmas tree  the security officer is very nervous he's being a butt-head keeps pacing back and forth in front of the building  why are you so nervous .  Oh that's right I forgot I told you the National Guard is coming  oh that's why you're so nervous . Well news flash this is all foreign agents and yes the building is going to go back to the city and everybody who's in there yes and National Guard is coming  yeah I guess I would make a person nervous wouldn't it  or several foreign agent people . These are the ones that always act like idiots getting in my face asking me if I'm taking pictures of them of course I am welcome to America I have every right to take a picture of you in it that's exactly what I'm doing 







No comments:

Post a Comment