It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

The Garden Inn

I went from the library to downtown was taking pictures the entire time I had lots of minions who were stalking and harassing and playing stupid games . There was a silver pickup truck and he waved at me to make sure that he had my attention then he drove up on other homeless people got out and offered the money if they would do tricks one homeless man was doing push-ups in order to get money from this guy . Treating them like animals trained dogs  for his entertainment a very sick man . The objective of this little game was to give homeless people money in front of me because I had been asking for money all day that's how easy my enemies are  I can play them like a fiddle .



 Two men in this pickup truck had their windows down and they were following me for several blocks listening to what I was saying in my phone watching what I was doing they were mean and nasty and aggressive I wasn't the only one they were scaring. They drove down Crockett Street going down a one-way the wrong way Park their vehicle in the middle of the street got out to look at the Riverwalk trying to act as if they were tourist and they were really just stalkers and harassers. They walked up to a homeless man named William I asked him what did they say to you he said they didn't say anything but they're scary I thought they were going to shoot me they probably will eventually.

I was standing in front of the driveway of the garden in the Hilton and a white SUV came barreling into the driveway he was trying to hit me I had to jump out of the way he had Georgia license plates. He parked his vehicle in front of the valet of the Garden in his door was wide open and he was on the phone screaming and yelling at somebody angry about me. Before you knew it one of The Bobbsey Twins came walking quickly down the street. The white SUV left the Garden Inn download Sawyer Street and following him with a Homeland Security white pickup truck. I don't know if these two are together but before I nearly got hit I watched a federal Marshal walk into the garden get in the elevator and go up what was he doing I have no idea.
 Here is a silver pickup truck and the man they made do push-ups
Here's the white SUV with the Georgia plates.



No comments:

Post a Comment