It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Minions


Oh Mr. Mayor your so screwed 



The man in the green shirt sitting over near the counter is a repeat of yesterday's Library incident. He is extremely angry he's angry because he was forced to do this he wanted to be a part of this collusion this crime and conspiracy of stalking and harassing an innocent Mother fighting for her children. Investigating agents got a hold of him and informed him of the crimes that he's guilty of and how much trouble he's in now he has to cooperate with the investigation and when they tell him to go and sit next to me so I can take a picture he has to do it. Now he is angry and throwing a fit I'm laughing at him. You chose to commit the crime I know that you've been informed that you're not going to get away with the crime you're angry how do you think I feel with idiots like you criminals sociopaths following me all over the city stalking and harassing me sitting next to me eating in front of me when I go 5 days without food which is today will be the first of five

No comments:

Post a Comment