It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Lying Chief McManus

Lionchief McManus blaming dispatch for his dirty police officers killing a 45 year old woman .  So many times when I have called dispatchers refused dispatch any officers whatsoever this is not happening to me alone happened to all over the city . Dirty dispatchers helping dirty police officers. 


There was an accident while I was driving Taxi who is Owl cab company I was driving for at the time. On 281 there was an accident where somebody hit the cement pillar that holds the overpass and they died. All of the traffic was stopped on 281 and somebody came racing down 281 and I knew he had no time to stop he slammed into the park cars and there was another accident. I called 911 to report the accident. The nasty dispatcher on the phone kept telling me don't you see that there's cops already there when I was trying to report another accident. Did you stop Bachelor continue to be nasty and she was out of control with her attitude the cars were being let through and I have to drive so I handed my phone to my fair I had five people in my taxi at the time. The man sitting in my passenger seat try to tell the dispatcher exactly what I was trying to tell her. He was very upset that she refused to listen to us as we just tried to describe to her what we had just witnessed in front of us. Finally he just hung up the phone and said nobody's going to help those people that were just in an accident that dispatcher would not listen to me. He said she was rude nasty snarky and that's what you get when you try to be a Good Samaritan and call and an accident that you witnessed. Yes because here in San Antonio it just sitting full of sociopaths and when the chief of police is employing dispatchers he is a sociopath and he will employ sociopaths

No comments:

Post a Comment