It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Monday evening March 23rd

This is what nobody saw on Monday  the evening  hours of March 23rd . There wasn't a single police officer in sight all night there were no bike cops on the streets. It makes you wonder where are the police officers and what are they doing. What is happening in the city because we have no protection and I'm sure there's a reason for that. At 12:30 a m I heard a a round being fired. About 15 minutes later I heard another round. The last thing I saw before I heard these rounds being tired were those two men that were riding motorized skateboards going towards the Alamo and that is where the sound came from as well Yosemite Sam 


The other odd thing on Monday evening was 6 motorcycles showing up and when they walk past me they had very thick accent. If I had to guess I would say was Ukrainian accent but I'm not very good at guessing. They said they were going to a bar by a pharmacy. They almost went into the Hyatt Regency door but when they saw me behind them they changed their mind and went down onto the Riverwalk. I took pictures of them while they stood on the Riverwalk drinking their beer. They were standing in front of Dick's Last Resort. I have no idea if dicks was open for business or if they purchased their beer inside of CVS and then stood in front of dicks to drink it. This morning when I walk past the Menger those bikes were not there where they had parked them last night. That leads a person to believe that they drink several beers and got on their motorcycles and drove after drinking. When I was taking pictures of the Riverwalk by the CVS Pharmacy there were several people down on the Riverwalk. There was a Park police boat that Rose by them and said nothing to them and did nothing about the open container. Perhaps it's alright in that particular area of the Riverwalk I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment