It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 13, 2020

The Mayor is lying




The coronavirus was added to the coffee of many churches around the city purposely infecting people. I am one of those people that was infected. Mayor Ron nirenberg is well aware of what is happening in fact he orchestrated the whole thing. I don't have all of you know that he cares so little for your health and well-being that he is allowing me to walk around the streets knowing that I have the coronavirus and he refuses me medical treatment he also refuses Me Shelter bathing and food. Is not trying to contain this virus he is doing everything in his power to spread it through the city. Not only is he allowing it to contaminate coffee but he's creating a mass hysteria informing everybody that there's about to be an epidemic in San Antonio because he's creating it.

Someone just informed me that are homeless and needy people were eating the coronavirus so exactly where was it the sandwiches that are being given out on the corner of the sandwiches at the church where exactly are we eating it at I mean obviously the Episcopal Church was well aware of what they were doing it was announced during a sermon that Justin gave. I remember getting very upset about it and having a very rough week. I'm still not well and if anybody wants to kiss I'll gladly give it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment