It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Fat slob FBI

April 21st 2017 I went to the FBI headquarters yet again to talk to an FBI agent about what was happening to me and what the San Antonio police force and dirty politicians were doing and that my life was in danger. I talked to an agent who said her name was Jamie she lied that's not her name. I mistakenly thought she was pregnant because she was so fat she's huge and she wasn't pregnant. She's still that huge and she's not pregnant now either I should walk past me yesterday I got a good look at her physique and how disgusting it is. Agent Jamie continuously corrupted me telling me that she was a special agent yeah you're real special all right you're a special sociopath. She told me that she was going to help my children and I because we are in danger because my children were trapped in abuse because the court systems were manipulated by the Castro brothers and all the foreign agents that are in this ugly City she lied. Agent Jamie convinced me she was going to help me and I gave her the password to my blog she's on her way into the blog and started deleting evidence pictures statement videos she went nuts. Other agents were watching her closely as she committed these crimes restored those videos and pictures at a later date. As the FBI says even when you delete something it's not really gone. This sociopathic b**** is still following me around the city she is still free to commit these crimes when she should be locked up. What I was in the military when somebody's physique got so out of control and they were that obese they were discharged we out process them. Because when a soldier is that disgustingly fat they're no longer able to do their job. And I'd like to know how this fat woman can pass a PT test how is it that she is an FBI agent when she is disgustingly fat. How is she going to protect innocent people how is she going to chase down a criminal when she obviously is unable to keep herself physically fit to do the job. I'm starting to think she's not a federal agent at all so I would like the FBI headquarters in San Antonio to explain to me why they had a fat civilian impersonating a Federal Officer and why is she allowed to run free stalking and harassing me I have use of stories to tell about what this fat agent or whatever she is has done to me and how she has manipulated the law

No comments:

Post a Comment