It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Haven for Hope Tuesday March 17th happy Saint Patrick's Day

I went back to Haven for Hope on Tuesday March 17th in St Patrick's Day and I did the exact same thing taking pictures of the activity of people freely going in and out nothing has changed here at Haven for Hope Channel 12 is lying to the city.
As I took my pictures and told stories about the people that I was taking pictures of and how they have helped in this conspiracy how they are sociopaths let's talk and harass and innocent Mother fighting for her children LSO security officers receive phone calls from City officials telling them to clean up the area. All the people that were loitering that I was taking pictures of they were moving out of the way. When I sat there with my cell phone taking pictures the female security officer got nasty with me in my face and said what are you doing ma'am I'm doing what everybody else is doing. They walked out to the streets and I'll have you know once they are off Haven for Hope property they have no business dictating what people are doing on the public sidewalk. I followed them out there and continue to take pictures and then they got very nasty. The bald headed Security Supervisor who is not from our country asked me if I was filming. Whether I am recording or not it is none of your business. He said filming none of us have been filming in many many years I don't have a camcorder in my hand I don't have a VHS tape for a 30 mm tape for whatever we don't do that anymore now we use cell phones and it's called recording. They announce who they are and where they from when they say stupid things that are antiquated. Here in our country we call it recording we call it what it is. But when these foreign Agents come here it's as if they've come into the future and they don't understand the terminology it's not filming.
I stood on a public sidewalk taking a picture of a sign and those two security officers approached me yelling at me once again telling me that I'm not allowed to take pictures I'm at standing on a public sidewalk I most certainly I'm allowed to take pictures and I most certainly am allowed to take pictures of the people who have been stalking and harassing me for years. Apparently they don't understand the law and simply because they received a phone call from the city officials telling them to harass me and assaulting me verbally that's exactly what they did. The female security officer then went on to lie to me and say that they have Epi there HIPAA is a medical privacy protection Program HIPAA has nothing to do with a homeless shelter. I understood what she said and it did make sense if only she had used the proper terminology. She said that it is their job to protect the privacy of the people at the homeless shelter. There is no written policy that says this there are no signs that say this and every homeless person that walks in there has a cell phone that they are allowed to use and they are allowed to take pictures and it has never been anything but that. You can also not demand somebody not be allowed to stand on a public sidewalk or walking a public sidewalk it's a ridiculous concept and it's called harassment. But then she informed me that Haven for Hope owns a lot more than I thought they did they have a brand new building that they're building up to house more homeless and get more government money. The government money they receive is to provide a service that they are not providing. The policy at Haven for Hope is supposed to be that a veteran is automatically admitted into the member side they no longer do this but the Veterans Administration keeps funneling money in to this wretched place that is dirty and disgusting. They don't treat veterans any better than anybody else in fact they treat them worse.
I was told that I can go and talk to the veterans team they only work one hour on Monday one hour on Wednesday one hour on Friday that's 3 hours a week people and they are getting paid a full salary with our tax dollars so what are they doing with the rest of the time that they're not working? Espionage
So they put me in an outside area where I will sleep on the cement surrounded by drug addicts criminals rapist and people who are just aggressive and combative. The last time I stayed in that area that they call PCY my life was nearly taken. I choose not to stay there because it is not safe the security officers are foreign agents that can't be trusted there are nasty people who don't treat anybody with any dignity or civility. They have no concept of what civil rights are I'm pretty sure they can't Define civil rights and they will not ensure that anybody civil rights are respected or maintained. My enemies want me to sleep there so that I will die. I'm not ready to walk into my death and let have control of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment