It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Officer Christophrr Dech

Since we're being brutally honest I might as well put all the crimes out there that I was covering up and hiding for him and making excuses for.
Nobody had any clue that officer deck was married because he goes to work and takes off his wedding ring. That's a man that can't be trusted he's not even loyal to his wife what a man actually loves his wife he doesn't take off that wedding ring using stupid excuse that he's trying to protect her.
That makes it pretty obvious he's a Playboy and he's probably been cheating on her for a long time the duration of the marriage I'm sure.
He was in my phone long before I knew he was there he was in the phone in 2013 and I had no idea. Chief McManus found out that I had a crush on him and he went to officer deck and told him that he wanted him to play games with my head and that's exactly what Dech did.
I was on my laptop in two thousand and 15 and his location popped up on my computer. It was a really strange thing somebody that works so hard to keep his identity and location secret work so hard to keep his marriage a secret and all of a sudden his location is popping up on my computer.
I didn't actually get the address and I only knew the general area. I was driving taxi for owl taxi company and I had my vouchers to get a house. I was driving through the neighborhood where my children attend school. I was driving around looking for available homes so I could get a home for my children and I and then go to a court of law and win. I accidentally ended up in officer Dech's neighborhood. Because he was in my phone and knew my location he started to freak out. He contacted the Prue Road substation and told them that some Crazy Taxi Driver had a crush on him I was stalking and harassing him at his home. I had no clue where that man lived and why the hell would I go to his house? The officers from Prue Road substation then started to stalk and harassment following me around terrorizing me and I was genuinely scared. I knew that there was something up with the neighborhood there was something wrong something off my enemies didn't want me in there. I didn't know that officer dech was my enemy. That's when I found out he was married it took a week or so. I went to the Prue Road substation and tried to report these officers for stalking and harassing asking why they were doing that to me. The woman behind the counter had one earlobe that was ripped straight through and she was saying the most stupidest things to me. At one point she said to me maybe that police officer was just taking his Cruiser home and he was off duty. First of all you're not supposed to take the cruiser home second of all it doesn't matter if he's on duty or off duty is still harassment what sense does that statement make?
I went to the library and I checked the neighborhood to see the names of the people that live there I didn't recognize any of the names I was confused why were they so hyper to keep me out of that neighborhood I didn't know those people there was two houses that were for sale that's why I was there and it's in my children's School District. I finally figured it out that it was Dech I mean jack ass.
Now that makes it pretty obvious that he was worried that I may go talk to his wife doesn't it? So obviously you're still married you're still devoted you're still worried about her finding out your extracurricular activities. You also have made it very clear that you know that you're wrong you know that you're wrong for being in my phone and you know that you're wrong for playing games with my head making me feel like you're interested and you're flirting.
Officer Jack has done a wonderful job playing with my head and making me believe that he actually cares and he's been doing it since 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment