It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Drunk Officer who paralysed a man still has his job.

Officers shot someone and paralyzed him while he was drunk .  Am I still has his damn job when incident after another over the years of his insubordination of him being a threat to Public Safety and he still has his job  tired I return it at sapd makes a Facebook post and he loses his job do you see how sick Chief McManus is . As if trying to kill me wasn't enough as if sending people to rape me and sexually assault me wasn't enough to prove what a sociopath he is just look what he does to his officers . He's saying to interviewers that he doesn't have to tend skin  I make him angry everyday  I called him Chief wrinkles  and he sent yet another person to assault me some people  to run me over became angry yelling and screaming yes then skin is exactly what this Maniac has . He has a large ego and it is so fragile .  While he was walking in the Veterans Day Parade taunting me teasing me  I said whatever McManus and he couldn't handle it  yes he has thin skin he also has the mind of a child 






No comments:

Post a Comment