It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Helicopters and planes

 What was it that the CDC said about non-essential travel that we shouldn't be doing it right? Then why are the helicopters and planes still flying over my head for gang stalking? I'm pretty sure this would be considered non-essential travel. Of course my enemies aren't taking the coronavirus seriously because they know that it's all fake is crap I coronavirus isn't going to kill you it'll make you sick you'll be very tired and you'll have a lingering migraine but you will not die.
Speaking of non-essential travel let's talk about all of these idiots on the street that keep driving pass me over and over again some of them rolling down their window and screaming at me threatening me some of them are being brought in from out of town they're staying at the El tropicano Hotel and they're chasing me all the way across town 7 miles one of the idiots just drove past me doing 80 in a 25 mile an hour Zone. I'm pretty sure this would be considered non-essential travel so although the CDC foreign agents think they have control of this country you're wrong nobody's listening to you many of these businesses are still open they're not going to lose their business because you're lying to our nation saying that we're going to have millions of people die if we let you have control then millions of people will die.
Our Sick mayor in this city enjoys getting on the news channels over and over again telling everybody reiterate to you I had the coronavirus and I kept walking the city taking pictures while I had it does that sound like something that will kill you it didn't even stop me

No comments:

Post a Comment