It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

The autos will drive pass all day

I've been doing this for many years and these automobiles would drive past me all day long and this is the way that my life has been going since 2014.
The very sick and moronic Hillary Clinton and Julian and Joaquin Castro we're trying to blame President Trump for this.
He doesn't actually have anything to do with his gang stalking. President Trump's during the many things wrong but he hasn't done any of this. It is however it is job to pulled me to safety and I am sitting here with another day of having no food no way to get any food no way to defend myself from the psychos that keep coming into Starbucks and I really would like to be pulled to safety enough.



























No comments:

Post a Comment