It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Fat Latino Park Police

Here are the best Latino Park police who told me that I know better than to take pictures I know that I have the legal right and I know that I'm told to take the pictures you morons don't know that you're being investigated and just remember that official oppression is punishable up to 25 years in prison the trees and that you're guilty of is punishable by death so keep running your mouth and getting in my face I invite you to do it as if you don't already have amount of crime to contend with why don't you go ahead and keep telling the homeless people at Travis Park that you don't care about them and you don't care that they don't have anywhere to go we are all well aware  that you are criminals and you have no soul but thank you for announcing it in front of everybody .  That one on his bike right here in this picture the moron said that I know better and what in your small tiny mind makes you think I know better I've spent years taking these pictures and watching you commit serious crime  where does that say that I know better I know that I have the right and I know that you better shut your mouth  because you're not all that and you're not above the law as you think you are 





No comments:

Post a Comment