It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

Angry Drone

Here we have Angry drone . I have been dealing with angry drone for years every time I tell stories about the crimes of Joaquin and Julian Castro angry drone shows up flying very low  violating regulations  the light is always very bright . This evening angry drone is following me all over the city and I've literally walked all over the city .  I'm starting to wonder what the capabilities are of this drone whether or not it has a missile launcher . We've all heard about the things that drones can do .  Every time I tell the story about the crimes of the Castro brothers so who do you think is the Drone operator of this drone ? I think it's pretty obvious  this is government property and it is being used unlawfully  this drone belongs to the taxpayers  of our country .  The Castro Brothers have a lot to answer for 

No comments:

Post a Comment