It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Officer Gomez Park Police

 Officer Gomez remember her on his boat stopping and telling people they couldn't be on at the Riverwalk I was sitting charging my phone. He told me that I was in violation of two things I was smoking and I'm not allowed to sit still I have to keep moving around how do you control the coronavirus Brinkley by making people move around a stupid concept. I told him I had it and he panicked and said you have it I said no I had it I was sick and now it's gone like a flu or a cold and it is not airborne. He started to argue with me yes it is it is Airborne it most certainly is no it's not the entire world has been lied to it is not airborne and you're all a bunch of idiots for the way that you've been acting if it was Airborne we would all be sick already millions of people would be sick it's awful not killing anybody millions of people would be dead

No comments:

Post a Comment