It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Jerry the pig who continues to propose sex for money

When I was heading to Crossroads for the give out  that was being put on by the food bank and the five churches  they sent Jerry in my path . Once again he would ask me if I needed any help  if I said yes he would say well then you have to sleep with me in a nutshell that's what he was saying he wouldn't give me any money or food  unless I agreed to go to his apartment . I've already done that once before and while at his apartment he insisted that I have sex for money  he refused to even give me bus fare to get back downtown I had no money and he was the one that took me to his apartment  I had to walk all the way back downtown it was quite a walk . I had no food no money he refused to help me with any of it  the following day after I made it very clear that he discussed me he walked up to me  show me the cash in his wallet and show me his bank account  indicating that he had the money  and I should have sex with him .  That's not legal people.

Jerry had just gone to the Salvation Army to talk to his case worker apparently Jerry's had a rent-free apartment for the last 3 years . I've never heard of this before  people get their deposit paid for it and they gets three months . I've heard in special circumstances people getting an entire year paid  rent  and those are domestic violence survivors and people with serious health issues . Jerry does not have either one of those qualifications and he's received  a free apartment for the last 3 years . What are the qualifications he  has is the fact that he's a foreign agent  he's a finder a minion and a criminal who does the evil bidding  for other foreign agents and dirty American agents .  Jerry and for me that the Salvation Army free rent  will be ending in July . It sounds to me like the Salvation Army finally got informed that they're not getting away with all of their crimes  they finally have become aware that they will be shutting their doors because these are sociopaths criminals  are cold-blooded killers . The Salvation Army and all of their members  are guilty of giant crimes against humanity giant crimes of espionage . And it's about time they were informed that they never had any secrets  people knew who they were and what they were doing  we all knew that you weren't Christians who treat people like dirt .
 Jerry went on to inform me that he was confronted by three people two black men and a young Latino girl or something close to that. At one point in time he said there was four of them all together one of the women was waiting down at the bus stop for them when they approached him. The woman that was sitting at the bus stop told her friends that Jerry had offended her and assaulted her in a sexual manner. They came to his apartment to confront him. They were confronting him with his door wide open it out of his apartment telling him what he was guilty of the sexual assault. They took his backpack and they left. I don't doubt for a minute that Jerry sexually assaulted somebody I don't doubt for a minute that he offends people when he talks to them he doesn't know how to talk to people right and he seems to think that it's okay to solicit women for sex for money.
But more what happened looks like they were collecting evidence they thought maybe if they took the backpack his cell phone would be in there the cell phone where he's communicating with my enemies is evidence and they continuously try to steal these cell phones.















No comments:

Post a Comment