It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Park Police Criminals

The dirty Park police are all over the city kicking the homeless out of every part saying that the parks are closed there is no sign that says the park is closed but yet they are treating them like criminals I stood right there while an extremely obese Latino Park police officer told a homeless man that he was just going to have to find a place to hide and be out of sight and out of mind. That's what they're doing they're putting on a show it's not really about controlling the coronavirus it's about putting on a show so people can't see the homeless laying all about the street as incubators of the Coronavirus. Park police has the worst from all they are so dirty and Criminal compared to all others they take the cake. As I was taking pictures of what they were doing and taking pictures of the police officers one dumb Latino Park parte police said that I know better than to take pictures what a moron what are you talking about I've been taking these pictures for years I have never stopped what in your small tiny brain makes you think that I know better than to take pictures of your moronic at committing serious crimes against humanity colluding with foreign finding yourself guilty of treason finding yourself guilty of official oppression and this moron full of himself with a God complex said that I know better obviously I don't what I know is I have every right to take the pictures of you and anything else I want pictures of what I know is an FBI agent told me to take these pictures and I've been doing so ever since I was told. It's always been the Park police that made me feel like a criminal when I was taking pictures one of these parts released criminals tried to take my phone to delete the pictures that's what morons they are and this OB Latino Park police officer in the park telling homeless people they didn't care if they didn't have anywhere to go they need to go find a hiding place so nobody can see them how do you think you are as if being fat isn't disgusting enough you prove that you are not about upholding our constitution you are not about upholding the law you're so disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment