It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

VIA nasty employees

When I get on the trolley the bus driver told me that I needed to sit in the back seat . There is no policy written wear a bus driver can deem where somebody needs to sit . All of these buses that are now free  are having it the seat behind the driver removed and if it's not removed then it is roped off and nobody is allowed to use it . This is the safest seat on the bus the most dangerous sea on the bus during an accident is the backseat . Every time I get on a bus I'm told to go to the back . The more I see and the more I hear out of these employees the more I believe that they plan on tying up their loose ends and getting rid of their Witnesses with via bus accidents  and they have been doing this for years . Now that it is free  all of the homeless are on the buses and the accidents will start to happen . 
Today Monday March 23rd  after telling a story about  city workers trying to destroy a CPS vault  I got on a bus . When I arrived at the Randolph Park & Ride  the security officer was giving me a hard time harassing me and getting nasty in my face .  Some man showed up and gave me poison cigarettes two of them .  I got on I 552 with a female driver  pic pictures of the bus and the fact that the seats are disabled behind the bus driver  and she received a phone call  staring me down as I sat in the back of the bus  receiving information on the phone . At the Randolph Park & Ride  I arrived a second time the security officer then decided to tell me that I had to get on a bus and I couldn't hang out at the park and ride I'd only been there for 6 minutes .  I made sure to inform him that harassment was against the law  and I know exactly who you are  uncharges  will be pursuant.












No comments:

Post a Comment