It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 20, 2020

Homeless and Brooke

I have absolutely no money I'm still on the streets and I've been doing this for years. I'm being told to take pictures of the criminals that have been sent at me pictures I have taken over and over again hundreds of pictures of these criminals I already have and I'm supposed to continue to do it. Nobody seems to care about my health and well-being I have no money I have no way of eating. Haven for Hope is a very scary place they don't have enough employees to Control the Chaos they don't have enough employees to monitor the sociopathic killers that are in there. It's completely full of all the criminals that I've been pulled out of jail and prison and put on the streets to attack me. They shut down all the other shelters and it's the only shelter left they have packed it. Of all of the individuals that have ever committed a crime for them these are called finders Witnesses and menu and it is the practice of dirty police officers to kill these people. They've been doing it for years you hear in the media how people are shot execution-style that's because their targets and their targets of dirty police officers. You saw a police officer had committed suicide and the shot to his head looks like an execution-style it that's because it was an ex he did not commit suicide he was a good cop and the dirty cops had to get rid of him. He would have testified against them in court of law he would have went through his chain of command to bring these dirty cops just like officer Dech, to Justice. That's what they do when they find a good person these cold-blooded sociopathic killers that you have on your police force there's a long list look at the blog I listed the people they've been killing. Last night they had another woman hit by an automobile outside of Haven for Hope another witness who could have testified against them for the crimes that they commit. Currently a Haven for Hope is filled with all the people they need to get rid of and I wonder what they're planning a fire a mass shooting a bomb? I personally don't want to be there when they follow through with whatever tactic they use to get rid of their Witnesses and there's one of those fat dirty cops right there.
I haven't bathed I haven't eaten I have no money I've been doing this for years and I want to be done and I'm staying it. I need at least a reprieve and I most certainly haven't earned it. But apparently investigating agents don't think that I deserve it they don't think I deserve bathing of all things they can't seem to figure out a way to get me money so I can have a reprieve are you losing confidence in the investigating agents that are supposed to save our democracy? I certainly I'm losing confidence I'm losing confidence in their ability to do their job I'm losing confidence that they have any respect for human life whatsoever. I'm losing confidence that they have the ability to maintain our freedom and to protect our country and what it stands for. They don't seem to know when is the right time to pull an innocent Mother fighting for her children and fighting for her life out of this mess or to even give her a $5 and these are the people were counting on to save our freedom to save our democracy to maintain our constitution

No comments:

Post a Comment