It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 23, 2020

Officer Nick Doiser

Here we have Officer Nick Dozer The sociopathic killer who has made more than one attempt on my life this is the sociopath that chased me all the way to Waco Texas .  Then he pretended like he didn't know my situation what was happening to me asking his partner what was happening  and his partner kept telling him and the entire time this sociopathic killer  was involved and knew exactly what was happening .  He used to work third shift  I guess it would be called second there done at 3:30 in the morning . They moved him to first shift that way I wouldn't see him and I might think that he's actually been brought to Justice and he's no longer a part of the police force will I never thought any such thing so your effort was wasted .  All of the residents of San Antonio are in danger this is a sociopathic killer  he has no moral compass  and if he wants to kill you he will  trust me  I'm lucky to be alive .  This sociopath is unfit for society and he most definitely is unfit to be a police officer  the list of things that he has done to me are very long  the crimes that he is committed  are very serious  official oppression is just one of the many things he is guilty of and he has been participating in this for more than 4 years  that's four years of official oppression one count of official oppression is 25 years in prison  and he is guilty of numerous counts of official oppression  he will never see the light of day again  and it is possible that he will be looking at capital punishment . It's so sad that he still to this day has not stopped committing those crimes foolish and insane enough to think that he's going to get away with his crimes  he is a very sick monster I will not miss him 


No comments:

Post a Comment