It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Poison Sandwich Thursday morning

I was given a poison sandwich this morning by a man I had never seen before. I have gone an extended period of time without food and my enemies thought I would be desperate enough to eat the poison. I was informed it was intended to put me to sleep to stop the pictures and stories. I ate a little bit truth is I am starving. 

Before this happened Moscow Heather was chasing me down Alamo Street. She apparently needed to follow me to see where I was and where I was going even though she is in my phone. Her abilities have been limited as of late and she doesn't seem to understand why that has happened. She sent all kinds of minions stalking and harassing driving by. I didn't take pictures it was raining and dark out the pictures wouldn't show anything but headlights. She was so upset that I did not stick to my usual routine of going to the McCullough Starbucks. I was angry and needed a change. It will be a productive change too. Snowball started rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment