It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Minion man who stole my things

This is the man that came to the church and stole my things including my hat and the remainder of my food. Yesterday he was walking all over Alamo St. with no shirt on. I have seen him around town before. No one did anything about the indecent apparel. He showed up at the Redeemer Church at 3:30am he was there to take the rest of my possessions he was shocked to see I was wide awake and ready for him. See how he smiles in the pictures that is a confident man who thinks he is getting away with all he has done. How much you want to bet he is another offender that officers have taken out of jail or removed his charges if he attacked me like so many others? The facial recognition will tell that story and agents already know.   








No comments:

Post a Comment