It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Highmark

How does a non-profit purchase a for profit business? Does this mean they are no longer a non-profit? How does this work during schooling I was told this does not and can not happen. Was I miss guided about how a non-profit operates? 


The San Antonio location has all their employees stalking and harassing me. In 2018 I had people directing me to go work here and clearly that was a set up. I was staying at the Salvation Army at the time and I could not even get them to give me my driver's license that came in the mail. It took three weeks after it arrived there and a lot of going through the chain of command. I would have never been able to replace my birth certificate and SSN cards while there. They were too busy doing favors for dirty politicians. I got lucky because I can just imagine all that would have been done to me during my employment with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment