It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Minion with a cirrhosis story.

This minion came at me approximately a month ago . I was in the park by the Baptist Hospital  doing a sit-down strike because I was sick of doing the same thing over and over again they sent more than a dozen minions at me . This one was intoxicated he sat down at the bench next to me it was annoying . He shared with me that he had just gotten out of jail . And we all know this story don't wait they're constantly pulling people out of the magistrate or people who are in jail are offered a lighter sentence  if they're willing to stalking her ass and innocent Mother fighting for a children . This one was given the same deal . Then he delivered me a story  about having with cirrhosis and he's not going to live very long .  He said he was going to go home to his apartment and his fiance who is pregnant with his child . He was going to shower change and go to Corpus .  He said he was going to put a $30,000 engagement ring on his fiance's hand  and then he had a job to do  and he was going to make sure she was taken care of  before he was  done on Earth . When he was telling me his story my mind immediately went to Oswald .  The man who had cancer didn't have long to live he was offered a deal that he would be paid a large amount of money and that his family would be taken care of if he did a job for a government . It seems to me  whoever  the man is with cirrhosis who has a job to do in Corpus  is the same kind of  arrangement that Oswald had  in the JFK  incident .  There's a lot of new people in the streets today and I've talked to some of them they've come in from Corpus . I don't know what's going on in Corpus Christi  but it sounds pretty chaotic .  I wonder whoever this person is with cirrhosis  who's going to do something in Corpus Christi  is it another mass shooting .  Or is it something similar to what happened to Beto O'Rourke  the man who came from Houston in the pickup truck  saying that he was going to hurt Beto  gee I wonder who put them up to that  does anybody else Wonder ?  When they're gaslighting me about these stories is always an actual story just the wrong person delivering the story .  And it's the same case with this man he doesn't actually have cirrhosis he's not actually the person that's going to do this job and be paid well for it .  The actual person  with cirrhosis  is in my phone they're also reading my tumblr. 




No comments:

Post a Comment