It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Homeless minion a drunk

This man was out here before I got out of out here I actually have quite a few videos of him walking up and down Houston Street talkin gibberish very loudly. There are many city workers that buy him food and coffee while he's at the downtown Starbucks. He wears layers upon layers of clothing even when it is very hot out. He gets in people's faces asking for money ask you for food sometimes he becomes angry when they don't give him anything. Because I've been out here so long I know his routine and we're not to go to avoid him. I also know that he gets a monthly disability check and it runs out fast what he's spending it on I don't know don't really care. They sent him at me again today has been a very strange day I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that elections are over. Do you think they're going to turn up the heat and cause some sort of an emotional break sorry it's just not going to work and if you had a brain you would have learned that a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment