It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Minion Broak

I had a conversation with Broak this morning about pictures. We were standing outside together and I had to take pictures. Broke I believe was curious about all the pictures that I take. He asked me where they go. I told him mostly they go into the FBI database. Some of them get posted on social media but not all of them. Then he asked me why I take them. I told broke that it's sort of my job and I am instructed to take pictures. At that moment that I was talking to him I was being instructed to take pictures but I didn't know of what. Sometimes it's obvious what they want me to take pictures up and sometimes not so obvious. I explained to him that some of the people that we see in this Starbucks are actually from our country at all. I could see that he was concerned about whether or not he would be in trouble. I tried to ease his mind that many people are witnesses and many people are guilty of Ethics violations more than actual crimes. I hope it helped that's about the most information I could possibly give I'm not exactly a person of authority I'm just baked

No comments:

Post a Comment