It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

The evening of November 9th Saturday night


Many minions were sent to the Starbucks at the River Center Mall. This one looks like he's an off-duty dirty police officer. The agents know these details I don't need to know. I only need to take the pictures and tell what I see I see stalkers harassers perverts predators. I left the Starbucks went walking down Market Street turned on St Marys when I got to the corner of Commerce in St Mary's there was a homeless man who confronted me and begged me to go into the store and buy him a beer. I agreed to do it even though I knew it wasn't a good idea. It was a setup dirty police officers were trying to be able to arrest me. I bought the beer can walking outside and there was a police officer waiting. Their little plan had a wrench thrown in it when an undercover agent distracted that police officer and he was unable to arrest me for any offense whatsoever I handed the beer to the man and walked away quickly I also don't see anything wrong with what I did. He's at least 60 years old it's not as if I was buying alcohol for a minor. It's my guess that he has been banned from that store is that he's not allowed to go in. And that's why he has to ask someone to go in for him. I don't see anything illegal. You told me he doesn't have an ID he doesn't exactly look under 21. I think he probably caused a problem in the store and has been banned from the store. But police officers have done things like this and things even more peculiar and odd trying to set me up for crime. How would I know whether or not that man's been banned from the store and why would it matter? I or a tourist would never know that we would never understand the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment