It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Back pack

I think it was earlier this year a member of Camden Street gave me a bag. It was a Brand New Bag and it was pretty nice. It took me a few weeks before I understood that there was a tracking device in that bag. When I finally understood it was time to get rid of them. When I cleared it out and I put some other items in there that could have possibly had tracking devices in them I left those in the bag as well I left it in a place hoping that investigating agents would pick it up because it was evidence. I think with all these people coming at me the last two days talking about my silly back pack or rucksack I think they are trying to make me paranoid make me believe there's a tracking device in it. Because I have had so many gifts in the paths that contained tracking devices. I'm not sure but it looks like that is what the underlining objective it is with so many minions coming to me and announcing it's a nice rucksack. I don't think it has a tracking device in it was given to me very randomly unless somebody dropped one in it like perhaps Lloyd or Jeff Reynolds those are the only two people that were that close

No comments:

Post a Comment