It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Greg Abott

I have been emailing this man since 2015. The first email sent to him was when I was working at Superior Heath Insurance I was using their network believing that my ex-husband could not hack it. I don't know if it is true, however he was contacting my supervisor Marissa Livingston and all my co-workers to attack me so there fore he was desperate and I believe he was unable to stop the emails. The Castro Brothers called me while I worked there and to make a damning phone call like that must me they were worried and upset that I was getting the attention of all members of our government. You rats thought you could get a mother to give up on her children. Does it cause you pain to be dumb? No Really Honestly are you in pain? Clearly you are dumb as hell, does it hurt?
Those co-workers were at superior health were instructed to complain to supervisors that the clove oil I was using was offensive to them. Both my Nurse Practitioner and Doctor said that anyone who find essential oils to be offensive have a chemical imbalance. I assure you there were signs that they all had that imbalance. So many stories of these imbalanced Latinos and their attacks on me. I saw one of the Nurses just the other day she was stalking me. I thought her to be a friend and that is painful to see she is unstable. Foreign Agent? Your daughter is going to be so disappointed in you, so embarrassed. She moved here from out of state gee, WHY?
So I am guessing when Abott and his staff read my story they then contacted Castro's and informed them that they were being accused of manipulating courts in San Antonio they then turned up the Volume of attack. Contacting the Castro's and then doing nothing to help me is not doing your job. You are clearly a trader to our nation and you are unfit for the job of Governor

No comments:

Post a Comment