It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

San Antonio College 2nd floor computer lab

Here at San Antonio College there is two computer labs in the Moody Center and one of the professors told me that I should use the 2nd floor lab. When I was using that lab day after day it created a stink. They called the administration department and claimed that community was not allowed to use that lab and it was only for students. At one point in time one of the employees called administration and the police department. We all know that the San Antonio College Police Department are amoral and dirty officers they know how to break the law to attack an innocent mother.
Nov. 19th 2019 I was just told that this lab I am in will no longer be open to the community next semester that is 6 weeks from now. I have been using it since 2016 and let me remind everyone that not only is this a community college but it also is foreign agent central. The twin just told me yet again that the 2nd floor lab is absolutely open to the community and they had no business kicking me out. Here is another good point. How are community members suppose to know what is or is not open to the community if the employees are so confused? I walked around this entire college trying to find the written policy about the 2nd floor lab being open or closed to members of the community. WOW this college and their administration is going way too far with thinking they can turn this into a private college.
There are millions of dollars of construction going on here at this community college. Who is paying for that? Where is the money coming from. I have the pictures of those employees who attacked me and I have the story in full however those pictures and stories are being locked up by the large sick ex-husband and I am sick of all these investigators being unable to get control of rapist murder so they can conduct an investigation unencumbered.
Why would the employees of the 2nd floor lab call administration and police officers opposed to walking over to me and saying "Excuse me mama this lab is reserved for students only.". So the employees are unable to talk to people? They are unable to approach people in an informative and professional manner? What are they being paid for? Oh that is right they are being paid to cater to foreign agents like Tim foreign agent I talked to yesterday. The Twins just told me I could have been using that lab this entire time I have been here. That's funny police were called when I was using the lab to send emails to every member of congress. Also when using that lab I contacted the IT department to tell them that the ex-husband was hacking into their secure network. I opened that lab and stayed until closing. I noticed that someone was at that computer when I was not there. That means it was non business hours and they were clearly collecting data or deleting data. They think they were deleting the proof of the ex-husband hacking the network and manipulating the work I was doing to get help to keep myself and save my babies from abuse.
I was using that lab at the same time I had problems with Deputy Sheriff Garza who works security at Whataburger Cypress rd. He was circling the college looking for me when I was in that lab. Ask bumblebee he knows the last day I was ever in that lab.
Can I sue a Community College?

No comments:

Post a Comment