It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Red Line Minneapolis

this is the red line in Minneapolis and right now there are a large group of law students here. their instructors came with them and of course. there's groups from other states but the Texas children are all sitting around me and I was listening quotes. it's convenient that they were there right when I was released from the jail so that they could help in this endeavor of getting stalking and harassment. many of these individuals have been lied to about what I am many of them believe that I am crazy some of them are fearful of me because they believe in creation. this happens all the time because officer Christopher died and others I'm telling people that I'm crazy they can't let anything believe any of the situations and events i am sharing across the country because it discribes their crimes against me and they will suffer the wrath of God. were these law students I want to give them a special case to work on I want them to pick through it and find everything that's wrong with it of my kids here in the Dakota county and all of the things I was accused of and all of those that are involved I want to share it with each one of these lawsuits and have them presented civil rights violations the official oppression the collusion obstruction of justice and many other crimes that were committed in my case here in Dakota county. I think that would be a wonderful assignment I want to be able to make coffee I think it would be a great gun experience for them so they could be better attorney s than the ones that I've had to speak while I was in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment