It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Kelly and agent of sorts

I was in downtown Minneapolis I went into the world market and I made three videos in the world market asking people were there wahlburgers restaurant and stores were. the employees were acting like they had never heard of such a thing before one of the employees said that it was at the Mall of America. I said that I was going to Mark wahlberg's restaurant so that I could get a meal. I was going to go to the restaurant and ask if they ever feed the homeless and the needy is starving with me. the minions that chase me around the country causing my torture. upon the prospect that I may get a meal. that's how desperately they need to keep me hungry starving stuff they manipulated the employees to claim they've never heard of a restaurant the three Wahlberg brothers opened it's very sad. telling me that Bloomfield or some such is the closest Wahlberg restaurant. I was told that she's not really a police officer here obviously she doesn't know the city. and once again all of these minions that I drag along with me across the country like to go to Police department informing them that they need to work undercover. they're not working undercover they're committing serious car es they are a threat to our national security they are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice and a hundred of the crimes that I couldn't possibly begin to identify and define for you in the pictures you will see one of the minions he's driving the black car. before he pulled in and parked there there was a pickup truck sitting there and it's a bus stop that pickup truck had been towed and I washed the tow truck driver secured the pickup truck to the flat bag commenting about what a good job he was doing and how secure it was. this individual raced in and parked in the exact spot where the pickup truck was. it's a bus stop. I informed him that a vehicle had just been towed from the spot that he was parked in and he said well they probably didn't pay the meter. that man didn't go to the meter and pay it either. and it's not about a meter it's about the fact that it's a bus stop. I tried to inform him that it was a bus stop and he just said oh whatever thanks for trying to warn me. if I would have had it my way your vehicle would have been towed immediately. I'm sick if you pretentious ways thinking that you are more special than anybody else and the laws don't apply to you. he came out to his vehicle right away loved the world market he was only there because I was there they don't have a choice they have to show up when they're called some of them are excited to stop harass and terrorize and innocent woman fighting for her children fighting for justice and fighting to keep herself alive. what I do is for the greater good what I do is make great sacrifices. what you do is discussing the display. that woman I've had to deal with on several locations and she immediately said hello to her illegal parking friend. after this incident I walked down the road and tried to cross the road a white pickup truck nearly hit me just inches away I could see the man suddenly swerving the wheel to miss me I got lucky. now I know what to expect from Minneapolis I know what I'm up against it's very sad and it breaks my heart. I have visited cities as I make my way across the country that welcomed me with open arms I don't know what's happening here but I hope that you can correct it. we are supposed to be testing free will testing to see if God's law and man's law is being a baby and I can't help you as long as I have these specials manipulating and it's not really Minnesota doing something wrong it's those individuals that are chasing crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment