It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Monsterous criminals

here we have more of the criminals who are watching me starve to death. they were helping to keep me homeless on the streets of Eagan. they made sure that I didn't have my bank account and they controlled my phone and my phone calls. they made sure I wasn't able to contact any authorities that may help me perhaps police officers and authorities that actually do their job. they watched as I beg for food and agent Boyle Shanna worm Thomas worm the Asian w**** Rory Vance all played games telling me to use my card over and over again telling me that my bank account would work and it would never work as long as the NSA criminals and the CIA twits were controlling my bank account making sure I didn't have any money making sure I was never going to get any help or Justice. subjecting me to severe abdominal pain trying to control me with that pain telling me that it wouldn't hurt anymore as long as I did with I was told to do. you take a good look at these monsters our streets are not safe they are unfit for society. they watch me suffer refusing to help and they know what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment