It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Bond doctor

at just a few minutes after 10:00 a.m. I went into the office of the bond doctor I wanted to inform him that I had called him several times from the jail and I don't think I was actually talking to him or his employee. I wanted to inform him of what had been said first of all I was told that you need a cosigner in Minnesota for your bond no matter the cost of the bond. then I found out that was a lie because if it's under $1,000 you don't need a cosigner and these stupid pieces of crap keep lying about it and all of a sudden the bond doctor was lying about it as well saying that no matter the cost there has to be a cosigner it doesn't matter if it's $100 or $500 there has to be a cosigner I know that's not true because I love watched women get a bond and bond themselves out and they did not have a cosigner and it was under $1,000 I'm pretty sure the rule is if it's under $1,000 you don't need a cosigner. the bond doctor was then telling me that you need a cosigner for everyone then he said I don't even deal with it if it's not 1,000 so now I'm listening to the bond doctor tell me that if someone comes in and they have a bond that's $5,000 and only $500 is owed he won't deal with them he won't help them and he won't take that money he will inhibit his revenue. then while I was talking to the bond doctor and explaining to him how many times I called him asking for him to help me with a bond and getting bailed out of jail he said he doesn't even deal with Dakota County and he doesn't know anything about Dakota County and he's never helped anybody bond out of the Dakota County jail another lie. and then I asked him if he knows Sergeant snedeker because he repeated the exact same phrase sergeant snedeker had said to me and it's the most hideous stupid phrase I have ever heard in my life you have to go to admin admin is where you have to go are you in the Navy dumbass admin what the hell's admin? oh are you talking about the administration office you are the administration office moron when it comes to a sheriff's department. when people are talking about admin they're talking about a computer system they are talking about the administrative user that's admin and you use your administrative user to make changes to the program download programs or remove downloaded programs that's what admin is dumbass. and the bond doctor said that exactly like Sergeant Sneedicker the sergeants and Decker is a moron as I have said over and over again and he takes the image of cow out if you understand what I mean.. so also while I was talking to the bond doctor I was sharing with him that I had made 450 calls from the phone book that is applied to the inmates there are much more than 400 attorneys listed and I had to call every one of those attorneys because not one single attorney would help me not one single attorney would take my case I heard more thing which is the stupidest statement I have ever heard because of Sergeant snapdecker the moron Carly notch an officer at the Dakota County jail also answered the phone and said stupid ass s*** on the phone. they were rerouting all of the calls and it was going to the officers there it was going to the sapd office worm Michelle even Joaquin Castro and Ted Cruz. I tried to explain to the bond doctor how the games that are being played at dakota county jail and other jails. then the bond doctor if you told me another lie he said I don't even deal with Dakota County ever I have an agent there the bond doctor doesn't have no agent there the bond doctor is his own age and he deals with all the bonds doesn't have no age in Dakota County when you morons make up lies and pull them out of your ass maybe you should use your brain

No comments:

Post a Comment