It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 18, 2022

August 14th

on August 14th I was near the Great Wolf Lodge and as usual had nowhere to go all night long sitting on a park bench listening to these morons that argue with each other and that I needed of course Haley the dumb cat you will never love me she will never let me eat or have any money as she come and geared in my bank account.. I had gone on a scavenger hunt and found a few things that were needed. so then my dumb enemies decided they were going to send me scavenger and continuously instructed morons continuously instructed me to take out my phone some dumb sovereign manipulated a police officer and he was following me around waiting for me to take pictures of plates and these morons are dumb enough to believe they could arrest me for taking pictures. andre was driving a police cruiser in Bloomington obviously she used the same lie that she needs to work undercover as a police officer. she not a member of any intelligence agency and you are endangering the lives of your residents allowing that cold blooded killer work police officer. some intelligence with your police departments will make all the difference in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment