It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

August 1st 11:30 p.m. Fairfield Eagan Minnesota

in San Antonio after I was released from the bexar county jail I was using my new debit card to get rooms I went to the Wyndham gardens which is a four-star hotel and I got three nights there. then I needed to go to the tea tree and get a room there the employees were being manipulated by officer Christopher deck and they were told that I couldn't have a room because my name wasn't on my debit card even though I had already used the exact same debit card at the Wyndham gardens without a problem. then I went over to the jury and officer Christopher manipulated those employees making sure I couldn't have a room there. he decided that he was going to manipulate where I could stay and try to flush me down to the Red roof inn and he thought that he was so Almighty and powerful that he would control everything I did while I was in San Antonio. that's when I got on a bus and went to the airport and bought an airline ticket to fly out of San Antonio. officer Christopher deck was forced to pack his bags and go to the airport. he was very fat that day so I called him boobs. somebody keeps saying that was really Vance that did all that and it's Rory Vance who has the big boobs that might actually secrete milk. they created some confusion as to who is who. so on the evening of August 1st I went to the Fairfield and there's a nice silver pickup truck with large tires in the parking lot a very familiar pickup truck. it has Iowa plates but that doesn't make a difference because when they were following me across the country they were changing out their plates. obviously it wasn't legal and these plates they were changing weren't registered to the vehicles they were driving. somebody in charge of the investigation or the crime spree said that they were no longer allowed to change out the plates but many of them did not comply with the order to stop changing their plates. the black woman that was working behind the counter was taking my ID and my debit card and she decided because she couldn't find the name of my debit card that she was not going to register me for a room or even try to run the debit card at all the exact same excuse I received from hotel employee on January 13th in San Antonio Texas. the woman was extremely rude and snotty. so that evening August 1st I had to sleep in a chair on a McDonald's patio. of course I didn't get much sleep and it wasn't quality sleep like officer Christopher deck was getting when he was in the Fairfield. I went back to the Fairfield in the morning to see if I could find out if officer Christopher Doug was registered there. I don't usually have a problem when I'm walking through hotels but this particular morning there was three women behind the counter and those three women were acting aloof their behavior was very strange and odd aggressive and unprofessional. they were chasing me around the lobby and when I attempted to speak to them they started to argue with me talk over top of me they refused to look in the registry for the officer that I was asking for. and once again I heard the same Joaquin Castro phrase this is private property it may be owned by a private owner but it is open to the public and I am a member of the public and what you're doing is attacking me and creating a lovely lawsuit against the Fairfield and this isn't the first time it is not the only Fairfield this has happened there's one in Pennsylvania that is in serious trouble because they decided to call the police when I was a paid guest and in a room that employee's name is Alice her manager's name is Kelly. I will be pursuing this lawsuit against the Fairfield. because officer Christopher deck his woman and we can Castro think that it's all right to manipulate the employees of the Fairfield they have caused these serious issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment