It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Residence inn Duluth

March of 2022 here at this residence inn was completely full of the minions that were brought in from Texas Florida and two other states. mostly it was taxes. at this residence inn there was Thomas Boyle's rental vehicle he rented a vehicle that looked exactly like mine and it had a Florida license plate that was only different by one character. there was a reason that they had found a vehicle that looked just like the one I was driving with Florida place. when I went to this residence inn to get a room The Man behind the counter was very familiar and he charged me $50 more per night then it was supposed to cost. at that time my card was working I'll go he said that it was declined. I believe that I was charged for one night at this hotel and they took the funds from my car but then sent me out to the streets to sleep in vehicle without the ability to run the vehicle and warm myself my fingers were freezing and I couldn't feel my feet. I hadn't eaten in many days and I didn't have gasoline to travel out of the city. the individuals that were staying there their room was paid for by the government our tax dollars and they are very much criminals participating in gang stalking and harassment of an innocent mother fighting for children fighting for justice fighting to keep herself alive

No comments:

Post a Comment