It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

White pick up creeper

I have been at Starbucks for 2 and 1/2 hours this man arrived shortly after I arrived  and he has been sitting in the parking lot in his pickup truck the entire time . This is commonplace in my world he's waiting for me to leave so that he can follow me it's called the Scout he will then send out messages text messages phone calls and a special app used by sociopaths  telling them where I'm going what I'm doing so they can send more stalkers and possibly  Hired Guns .  He doesn't look like he's capable of doing any of the things that will be done to me this evening himself 



No comments:

Post a Comment