It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sociopath a former member of our intelligence community

This sick agent has been participating in gang stalking  his received a letter and has been informed that he's looking at prison but he's too stupid to stop the act of gang stalking and continues to come back to Starbucks to Gang stalk. He has a Bible with him and it's not because he's a Christian it's not because you it is not because he has a fear of God. He has that Bible because he receives coded messages and he uses the bible to decipher the messages 

 some of these agents have been informed that they will be getting in it any trouble at all they have been lied to because I promise you when I'm done with all of this I will make sure to drag you into court of law this one has been especially nasty getting in my face saying stupid thing like you stink or laughing in my face when I tell stories about how my children were nearly killed by their father because surely those kinds of stories are funny right

No comments:

Post a Comment