It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 6, 2020

Thomas J Henry helping in conspiracy

Thomas J Henry is a foreign agent and a terrible hypocrit. He is apart of the new world order. He is fully aware my children are trapped in abuse and he helps to attack me refusing me legal representation based on requests from Hillary, Castro Brothers, and dirty city officials. As you can imagine when I visited his law firm twice and his staff, para legals and attorneys excpected calls concerning my case everything was watched closely and heavily documented. He is guilty of a lot more crimes than just espionage and tax evasion. Obviously you do not practice law according to what dirty politicians tell you to do or not do. You would think a famous attorney would know how serious a crime collusion and treason is. Apparently he doesn't know the law nor does he have enough sense to understand our intelligence community watches dirty criminal attorneys like Henery. You stand up for child abuse? Shut the hell up you caused my children to be trapped in abuse when your staff were lying in my face one minute your going to help me and one call from Hillary and they are lying about the kind of cases your firm takes. In my case I have seen a dozen attorney's who will never practice law again, you are no different. 











No comments:

Post a Comment